Upcoming Webcast: Driving Business Value – Featuring Josh Bersin, CEO of Bersin & Associates.
By Scott Ewart-Oracle on Feb 02, 2012
A new set of dynamics and complexities are influencing how
organizations manage their talent – from having real-time insight into your
talent pool to retaining top performers, and associated tools organizations
demand. Understanding your talent business needs and being able to successfully
influence your talent is critical for the success of any strategic initiative.
Modern, integrated and predictive tools are crucial, providing answers in real
time and helping to manage the whole employee lifecycle. These new talent tools
reflect the way that business practices and HR processes are changing and how
truly integrated talent management can help you lower your total cost of
Join us for this webcast on February 16, 2012, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT, to hear insights on strategic talent management from CEO and President Josh Bersin from Bersin & Associates, Anand Subbaraman, Senior Director, Fusion HCM Strategy at Oracle and Barry Dyer, Consulting Program Vice President, Oracle.
In this session we will answer:
- How have organizations overcome talent management challenges today?
- What are some of the business benefits that can be realized from implementing strategic talent management?
- How have applications evolved to meet today’s needs for strategic talent management processes?
- Where is the future heading in relation to talent management?
- How can Oracle Fusion Talent Management meet your organization’s talent management needs?