Reminder: Webcast for PeopleSoft Enterprise 9.1 and PeopleTools 8.50 Wednesday at 11am!
By Scott Ewart-Oracle on Nov 03, 2009
There's definitely been a buzz of excitement since the Sept 30 announcement unveiling the release of Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise 9.1; however, the opportunity to see a demo and learn more has been primarily done through in-person events. Now, a webcast hosted by Paco Aubrejuan, Oracle vice president and general manager of PeopleSoft, will be live on Wednesday, November 4, at 11am Pacific time.
Check out the webcast, " Introducing PeopleSoft Enterprise 9.1 and PeopleTools 8.5," Paco will cover:
- Newest capabilities demonstration
- Embedded Web 2.0 capabilities and industry-specific enhancements
- Robust Talent Management features and new Succession Planning solution
- Enhanced Financials Management
- Industry-specific applications for education and research, public sector, retail, and professional services