Are you interested in PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 and in the Chicago area?
By Jay Richey, HCM Product Marketing on Jan 24, 2011
If so, join Navigant Consulting on January 27th to hear about their implementation of HCM 9.1. Julia Manson, Navigant's Director of Information Technology, will present on the business needs and benefits realized as well as the lesson's learned in the process. The content portion of the event will be followed by a networking lunch.
Where and When:
Thursday, January 27, 2011
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
175 West Jackson Building
Jackson 1 Room
Chicago, IL 60604
- Navigant Consulting, an independent consulting firm specializing in companies undergoing substantial regulatory or business-model change, has gone live on Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise 9.1 to support its fast-growing global business.
- With 2,500 employees across its global offices, Navigant needed a single industry-specific technology platform that could integrate financial and HR information to increase operational efficiencies and support its continued growth.
- After an extensive competitive review, Navigant selected and implemented the latest version of Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise because its flexible, Web-based environment combined powerful, user-friendly HR and financial applications with the specific functionality needed for its project-based organization.
- Navigant originally selected PeopleSoft 9.0 in November 2008, but decided to move forward with the newer version, PeopleSoft 9.1, once it became available in September 2009. The first phase of implementation included PeopleSoft Financial Management, PeopleSoft Human Capital Management, and PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal. Navigant went live on these three applications in August 2010.
- With a single, aggregated view of HR and financial information and a new easy-to-use interface with Web 2.0 functionality, Navigant is also aiming to simplify and streamline processes, and achieve better visibility to key business information, while also encouraging further adoption by both business and power users.
- To support its vision of delivering real-time business information to customers, future phases of Navigant's IT transformation will build on its PeopleSoft 9.1 implementation to include PeopleSoft Enterprise Service Automation, as well as integration of Oracle's Hyperion and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition for enterprise performance management and comprehensive business intelligence.