Analysts Continue to Show Love for Oracle HCM
By HCM-Oracle on Jan 15, 2014
Recently, multiple analyst reports have been released showing strong support and praise for Oracle HCM solution offerings.
Obviously, we on the Oracle HCM team like to sing the praises of our own solutions, but we prefer when others, analysts and customers, do the singing for us. Below are just some of the recent reports we are particularly proud of and some highlights of what each had to say. Click on each to read the full report.
- "All enterprises we talked to reported significant improved usability for their users after moving to Oracle Fusion HCM."
- "All references reported increased visibility from the use of Oracle Fusion HCM."
- "All of the Oracle Fusion HCM clients are seeing improved adoption and productivity in their user bases after moving to Fusion HCM."
- "Several important innovations in the company’s Oracle HCM Cloud product suite led us to select Oracle as winner of this year’s Ventana Research Technology Innovation Award for HCM."
- "Oracle’s investment in cloud-based human capital management has been impressive thus far..."
- "If you have not looked at the Oracle HCM Cloud applications, which are available on-premises or in cloud computing, they are worth considering in your organization’s evaluation process."
- "Oracle has delivered a broad set of core HR and talent management solutions in the cloud using its Fusion technology."
- "Oracle Talent Cloud is in the Leader category in this analysis. Strengths include strong integration with core HR, clear vendor viability, global reach, and R&D."
- "Social capabilities and analytics are two areas that most differentiate leaders from others in this space..."
- "Oracle provides advanced analytics within the cloud environments that are easy to consume for the business user."
- "Social capabilities are woven into the application and are standard components, which is a differentiator for Oracle."
If you're looking to learn more from industry analysts, thought leaders, and leading edge HR practitioners, there will be no better place in 2014 than at HCM World, February 4-6 at The Venetian Las Vegas. Register here.