Monday Oct 31, 2011
Wednesday Sep 28, 2011
By Scott Ewart on Sep 28, 2011
Tuesday Sep 13, 2011
By Scott Ewart on Sep 13, 2011
Oracle Open World is running from Sunday October 2, 2011 through Thursday, October 6, 2011. There are over 70 sessions dedicated to Human Capital Management. This year’s FocusOn document, listing the sessions, times, and speakers for all HCM sessions, is now available for download here: Focus On Human Capital Management
Some highlights from the conference:
78 sessions focusing on Human Capital Management. This includes JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, E-Business Suite, and Fusion HCM product lines
Several Sunday user group sessions
Exhibit hall Monday – Wednesday. Included this year are demo’s showing E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, and Fusion HCM with an additional demonstration area focusing on operating in the Cloud with Fusion HCM is featured in this area
Meet the Experts – Oracle team members from strategy and development for EBS, PeopleSoft, and Fusion will be available to answer product questions from customers
There are several key sessions you need to attend to get the latest HCM information from Oracle:
General Session – Oracle Human Capital Management with Gretchen Alarcon
Fusion HCM Overview with Gretchen Alarcon and Clive Swan
PeopleSoft HCM Overview and Roadmap with Carolyn Cozart
E-Business HCM Overview with Anand Subbaraman and Subraya Yeltimar
Key sessions on the latest with Fusion, E-Business Suite, and PeopleSoft HCM customer experiences and the latest product releases
Download the FocusOn document with all the information from here: http://www.oracle.com/openworld/oow11-focuson-hcm-483703.pdf
See you in a few weeks in San Francisco!
Oracle is the Human Capital Management solution of choice for more than 18,000 Oracle customers in over 140 countries, including 8 of the top 10 Fortune 500 companies and 30 of the top 40 innovative companies.
- 5 Ways Chief HR Officers Can Impact The Bottom Line
- The Art of Conducting Job Interviews
- What's New in Learning? - 2014 CLO Symposium Recap
- When is “Big Data” in HR Just Analytics?
- Thinking of Moving HR to the Cloud? Learn from Those Who Have.
- Leveraging Neuroscience for Greater Workforce Insight Part 1: Research and Workplace Foundations
- Robots are Coming to Work as your Colleagues
- The Fastest Oracle HCM Cloud Implementation Ever?
- Seven Steps for Effective Leadership
- Are You "Millennial Ready"?
- Fusion HCM
- Compensation Management
- Global HR
- HCM Cloud
- HR BPO
- HR General Interest
- Integrated Talent Management Suite
- Learning Management
- Oracle OpenWorld
- Performance Management
- Recruiting Management
- Software as a Service
- Workforce Analytics
- Workforce Management
- Workforce Service Delivery