Thursday Jan 31, 2013
Monday Jan 28, 2013
By Rob.Misek-Oracle on Jan 28, 2013
In this video Chris Neal, Systems Architect at Pegasus Solutions, Pegasus Solutions uses Oracle Coherence to increase availability and response time and reduce the cost of processing transactions. Chris also discusses the background on the need for an in-memory data grid solution, the process behind selecting Oracle Coherence and their various use cases including the use of Elastic Data.
- Coming Up, the next London Coherence SIG on 2nd July 2015
- Coherence Patches and Releases
- Coherence is in the Cloud as Part of Java Cloud Service
- Coming Up, the Los Angeles Coherence SIG on March 5th
- Coming Up, the London Coherence SIG on March 19th
- Spinning-up a Coherence Cluster with Weblogic Scripting (WLST)
- Coherence Special Interest Groups [SIGs] Coming to Asia-Pacific!
- Best Questions: 'Top Uses Cases for In-Memory Data Grids' Webcast
- What's the Difference Between In-Memory Database and In-Memory Data Grids?
- Coherence SIGs Coming to Europe in November!
- /Coherence Community
- /Coherence Special Interest Group
- /Customer Showcase
- /OpenWorld & JavaOne