Thursday Feb 06, 2014
El Corte Inglés S.A., headquartered in Madrid, is the biggest department store group in Europe and ranks fourth worldwide. At a recent Coherence Special Interest Group meeting in Madrid they spoke about how they are using Coherence with Exalogic and ATG (part of the Oracle E-Commerce platform) to provide more up-to-date inventory and delivery information to their online customers. You can find the full presentation here: http://coherence.oracle.com/download/attachments/17662048/Coherence+-+The+Experience+at+El+Corte+Inglés.pdf[Read More]
Thursday Oct 17, 2013
By xmarch on Oct 17, 2013
Queries are a common feature of many Coherence applications, but when used with online eCommerce application great performance is crucial. Here Xavier March steps through the query optimisations he made for a real-world application and shares the amazing difference each successive optimisation made. [Read More]
- Coming Up, the Los Angeles Coherence SIG on March 5th
- Coming Up, the London Coherence SIG on March 19th
- Spinning-up a Coherence Cluster with Weblogic Scripting (WLST)
- Coherence Special Interest Groups [SIGs] Coming to Asia-Pacific!
- Best Questions: 'Top Uses Cases for In-Memory Data Grids' Webcast
- What's the Difference Between In-Memory Database and In-Memory Data Grids?
- Coherence SIGs Coming to Europe in November!
- Coherence Sessions to Watch For at Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- Running Tabular Reports with Coherence 12.1.3 Reporter
- New eBook: In-Memory Data Grids for Dummies
- /Coherence Community
- /Coherence Special Interest Group
- /Customer Showcase
- /OpenWorld & JavaOne