Wednesday Apr 09, 2014
Wednesday Aug 07, 2013
Thursday Jul 18, 2013
By jeckels on Jul 18, 2013
By now, you've heard that Coherence 12c has been released, and you're already planning on joining us for the launch event on July 31st.
But there's no reason to come into the event without some working knowledge of how Coherence is helping developers integrate core and new features of this release into their processes. We recommend you view this informative webcast on demand to see how you can create and deploy customized, highly-available services for your data grid, and how real-time data processing will allow you to provide unmatched end-user experiences.
Free, On-Demand Webcast
Developers: Deploy Highly-Available Custom Services on Your Data Grid Products
> Watch now!
Monday Jul 15, 2013
By jeckels on Jul 15, 2013
Hot off the presses, we have a new, highly-informative whitepaper for you!
Today's mobile, cloud and social demands are increasingly putting your infrastructure in a vice-grip. If you throw in the growth of the "internet of things," you get even more nervous about how you're going to handle the onslaught of data and processing needs. Sound familiar?
In this whitepaper, you'll discover how Oracle Coherence 12c is helping you meet the challenges you face, including:
- caching and processing data in real-time
- offloading back-end infrastructure and shared services
- managing applications with native, intuitive cloud management
- much more!
...For many applications, the pertinent data resides in the database or a backend operational data store, often on a mainframe computer that was never intended to handle the increased demand it is now tasked with. One of the leading problems is shared services overloading business infrastructures, creating latency issues, unpredictable outages and poor customer experiences. Further, these back-end services cannot scale easily and cost effectively as the business grows and buying patterns change. All of these issues can lead to a poor user experience and subsequent loss of business...
> DOWNLOAD THIS FREE RESOURCE NOW
Also, don't forget to join us for our Coherence 12c launch event later this month:
10am, Pacific Time
- Coming Up, the next London Coherence SIG on 2nd July 2015
- Coherence Patches and Releases
- Coherence is in the Cloud as Part of Java Cloud Service
- Coming Up, the Los Angeles Coherence SIG on March 5th
- Coming Up, the London Coherence SIG on March 19th
- Spinning-up a Coherence Cluster with Weblogic Scripting (WLST)
- Coherence Special Interest Groups [SIGs] Coming to Asia-Pacific!
- Best Questions: 'Top Uses Cases for In-Memory Data Grids' Webcast
- What's the Difference Between In-Memory Database and In-Memory Data Grids?
- Coherence SIGs Coming to Europe in November!
- /Coherence Community
- /Coherence Special Interest Group
- /Customer Showcase
- /OpenWorld & JavaOne