Introducing Oracle Coherence 12c
By rob.misek on Jul 11, 2013
Today Oracle announced the general availability of Coherence 12c. This release has been a couple years in the making, and contains many features that allow you to deliver next-generation applications while dynamically scaling your applications to meet increased cloud and mobile demands.
Here is a little teaser of some of the new functionality you can expect from the release. For more information, please register for our launch event where you will learn how Coherence 12c will help you:
- Power applications with always-accurate, real-time data
- Eliminate "stale data" problems
- Scale servers dynamically
- Adapt to unexpected user spikes automatically
- Obtain speed and operational advantages through Cloud Application Foundation integration
- Simplify operations with native cloud management
- Enhance your deployment options for high availability
- Much more!
Coherence 12c ensures your data is up to date in real-time, and integrates seamlessly with
Oracle WebLogic Server 12c to deliver dynamic applications.
Overall, Coherence 12c is designed to deliver efficiencies in both performance and management, while allowing you to scale your applications to meet increasing mobile and cloud demands on your infrastructure.
Join our online launch event!
Cloud Application Foundation Launch
10am, Pacific Time