Friday Nov 15, 2013
By mbenoliel on Nov 15, 2013
Leveraging existing powerful Coherence functionality, the solution combines the Real-Time/Fast-Data nature of Coherence In-Memory Data Grids with the popular Hadoop MapReduce API., giving developers the freedom to choose the most appropriate data-store while preserving their existing M/R assets.
- Coming Up, the next London Coherence SIG on 2nd July 2015
- Coherence Patches and Releases
- Coherence is in the Cloud as Part of Java Cloud Service
- Coming Up, the Los Angeles Coherence SIG on March 5th
- Coming Up, the London Coherence SIG on March 19th
- Spinning-up a Coherence Cluster with Weblogic Scripting (WLST)
- Coherence Special Interest Groups [SIGs] Coming to Asia-Pacific!
- Best Questions: 'Top Uses Cases for In-Memory Data Grids' Webcast
- What's the Difference Between In-Memory Database and In-Memory Data Grids?
- Coherence SIGs Coming to Europe in November!
- /Coherence Community
- /Coherence Special Interest Group
- /Customer Showcase
- /OpenWorld & JavaOne