By Rob.Misek-Oracle on Feb 21, 2013
If you have not heard already all the JavaOne session videos are now posted on YouTube. If you are interested in the Coherence team members sessions you can now access them on the Oracle Coherence Channel via the "Coherence Team at JavaOne 2012" playlist.
- Distributed Caching to Data Grids: The Past, Present, and Future of Scalable Java -- Cameron Purdy
- Why There’s No Future in Java Futures -- Brian Oliver & Mark Falco
- Sharding Middleware to Achieve Elasticity and High Availability in the Cloud -- Cameron Purdy & Brian Oliver
- NoSQL Usage Patterns in Java Enterprise Applications -- Randy Stafford & Chris Davis (Engineering Director at Nike)
- Using the New javax.cache Caching Standard -- Brian Oliver & Greg Luck
For information and links to all the JavaOne YouTube videos check out this GlassFish Blog post.
Also, it is never too early to start planning your trip to JavaOne 2013. If you sign up for information now and we will send you a special discount offer when registration is open: JavaOne 2013 sign-up.