Tuesday Mar 05, 2013
Wednesday Feb 06, 2013
By rob.misek on Feb 06, 2013
There have been a number of changes brewing around the Oracle Coherence Incubator project over the past year. After consulting with a number of customers, partners and field specialists the decision was made to open source the Coherence Incubator projects. As of release 11, all source and documentation is now officially licensed under CDDL, bringing even more openness to the incubator projects.
To support this change we needed to make a number infrastructure changes as well including:
- Migrating the hosting of the Coherence Incubator Project to Java.net;
- The source code to the Coherence Community on GitHub (be sure to also check out the Oracle Tools and Coherence Tools repositories hosted there)
- Externalization of the Incubator issue tracking.
We are all very excited about this move and look forward to ever broadening the Oracle Coherence Community.
- AcivityBank Deliver Real-Time Travel Transfers Using Coherence and Weblogic 12c
- Canon: A "Snapshot" of Using Coherence, SOA and Exalogic for Millions of Transactions
- Coming Soon: April 17 Coherence SIG in New York
- El Corte Inglés use Coherence to deliver up-to-date online inventory and delivery information
- NTT Communications Corporation process 1.4M packets p/s using Oracle Coherence
- New: VisualVM Plugin for Coherence - released through the Coherence Incubator
- Coming Up: Coherence Special Interest Group (SIG) Meetings across Europe
- Hadoop MapReduce and Coherence - A Perfect Match
- Coherence Community on Java.net
- Reminder: Free, Global, Virtual Developer Day November 5th
- /Coherence Community
- /Coherence Special Interest Group
- /Customer Showcase
- /OpenWorld & JavaOne