Tuesday Mar 05, 2013
Wednesday Feb 06, 2013
By Rob.Misek-Oracle on Feb 06, 2013
There have been a number of changes brewing around the Oracle Coherence Incubator project over the past year. After consulting with a number of customers, partners and field specialists the decision was made to open source the Coherence Incubator projects. As of release 11, all source and documentation is now officially licensed under CDDL, bringing even more openness to the incubator projects.
To support this change we needed to make a number infrastructure changes as well including:
- Migrating the hosting of the Coherence Incubator Project to Java.net;
- The source code to the Coherence Community on GitHub (be sure to also check out the Oracle Tools and Coherence Tools repositories hosted there)
- Externalization of the Incubator issue tracking.
We are all very excited about this move and look forward to ever broadening the Oracle Coherence Community.
- Updated Best Practices Whitepaper
- Docker support for Oracle Coherence
- CoherenceRx: Reactive Extensions for Oracle Coherence
- Coherence SIGs in Europe in December
- Coherence Forums and Support
- Oracle Coherence 12cR2 Offers Major New Innovations
- Oracle Coherence recognized as a leader in new Forrester Wave report
- Coming Up, the next London Coherence SIG on 2nd July 2015
- Coherence Patches and Releases
- Coherence is in the Cloud as Part of Java Cloud Service
- /Coherence Community
- /Coherence Special Interest Group
- /Customer Showcase
- /OpenWorld & JavaOne