By Rickramsey-Oracle on Jun 11, 2010
Then you might need professional help:
Oracle Solaris Studio is the new name for Sun Studio. Compared to the major releases of Solaris Studio, Solaris Studio Express offers the latest optimizations, and is released more often. But it is only available in English. And fixes to any problems that customers may uncover are released in future releases.
If you download Solaris Studio Express, you can participate in the Customer Feedback Program.
- Optimizations for SPARC and x86 hardware to the C, C++, and Fortran compilers, libraries, and tools
- Discover, a new memory debugger with better performance and accuracy
- The ability to debug optimized code
- Improvements to tcov
- Uncover, a new code coverage tool
- The Performance Analyzer can now:
- Compare multiple experiment runs
- Provide hierarchical tree view of data functionality
- Profile shell scripts
- IDE based on NetBeans 6.8
Get full details from the ReadMe page. There is no official documentation for the Express release, but this ReadMe describes in detail the differences between the Express release and the documentation for the previous release.
Download it from the SDN Studio page.
Read the Documentation for Solaris Studio 12.
Your code is too important to leave to chance: