By Rickramsey-Oracle on Feb 05, 2015
The instructions for the hands-on labs that will be proctored in OTN's upcoming Virtual Technology Summit are now available on OTN's Community Platform. To register:
- Americas - February 11th, 2015 9pm to 12:30pm PT
- EMEA - February 25th, 2015 - 9pm to 12:30pm GMT
- APAC - March 4th - 9:30am IST time, 12noon SG time, 3pm AU SYD time
As described in a previous blog, the Systems track will feature two 90-minute hands-on labs. The instructions for the labs, including links to the download, are available here:
- Instructions for the Code Analyzer Hands-On Lab
- Instructions for the Performance Analyzer Hands-On Lab
Although you can work the labs on your own, the Virtual Tech Day will have the engineers from the Oracle Solaris Studio Team available to answer questions.
About the Photograph
I took a photograph of the beach at San Simeon California, during my ride home from the Sun Reunion.
|Follow Rick on: Personal Blog | Personal Twitter | Oracle Community Profile||Follow OTN Garage on: Blog | Community Discussions | Web | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube|