Oracle Appliance Manager patch bundle 2.9 (OAK 2.9) was released on February 18th, 2014 and is available for download as patch 17630388.
As always there are features, enhancements, and some bug fixes included with this release.
Some notable enhancements are as follows:
1 Import of http based templates directly on Oracle Database Appliance
2. Send Key support to user VMs via xenstore to facilitate configuration of user VMs from Oracle Appliance Manager
3. Shared storage (JBODs) monitoring on X3-2 and X4-2 systems using OAKCLI
4. Out-of-place update of Grid Infrastructure from 18.104.22.168.x to 22.214.171.124.0
5. Oracle Database Patch Set Update (PSU) 126.96.36.199.1 and 188.8.131.52.9 available
6. Improved VM stack - better module level logging (TINT ID), better exception handling in oakd
7. Mutithreading of XML rpc agent and oakd adapter to allow parallel VM commands