Thursday Oct 24, 2013
This blog is about everything NoSQL. An open place to express thoughts on this exciting topic and exchange ideas with other enthusiasts learning and exploring about what the coming generation of data management will look like in the face of social digital modernization. A collective dialog to invigorate the imagination and drive innovation straight into the heart of our efforts to better our existence thru technological excellence.
- Setting up a single node NoSQL cluster
- Invoking OracleNoSQL based Java application from PL/SQL
- Migrating/Importing MongoDB Documents into Nosql Tables
- Uploading NoSQL tables from Golden Gate User Exits
- Forrester Wave places NoSQL Database among the leaders
- When does "free" challenge that old adage, "You get what you pay for"?
- Using R to plot data from NoSql tables
- Big Data SQL for Oracle NoSQL Database (part 1)
- Announcement: Oracle NoSQL Database 3.2.5
- Using Nosql Tables with Spark