Oracle NoSQL Database 4.0 is now released and available for download from the Oracle Technology Network download pages.
NoSQL Database Version 4.0 – New Features
· Full text search – Ability to perform full text
searches over the data using Elastic Search.
· Time-To-Live – efficient aging out of “expired” data –
This is a common IoT requirement.
· SQL Query – Declarative query language for developers
more comfortable with SQL than API level access.
· Predicate Pushdown – ability to process predicates from Big
Data SQL in NoSQL Database nodes – This leads
to improved performance and scalability.
· Import/Export – Easy to backup/restore data or move data
between different Oracle NoSQL Database stores
NoSQL Database continues to enable innovative applications that require very
fast access to data and flexible interfaces.
– Connect with many other Oracle products for a complete, productive
– Utilizes parallelism at a number of levels
– Flexible schema, is not predefined
to implement – Setup, Admin and Integration is straightforward.
– built-in data replication and HA support for
availability and business continuity.
– Add more servers to handle more data and throughput with zero down-time.
Learn More About Oracle NoSQL Database:
LinkedIn Group – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4147754
Twitter – @OracelNoSQL
Community – https://community.oracle.com/community/database/high_availability/nosql_database