Sunday Jun 22, 2008
In NetBeans 6.1, the Run panel of project properties dialog for a standard Java application project has a checkbox titled 'Run with Java Web Start'. If this box is checked, then the ide generates all the necessary artificats (jnlp file) with appropriate entries. The ide also supports testing the configuration by running the app using java web start when the app is run from within the ide (by selecting Run command from the project's context menu). But the ide does not support deploying the app to a web or app server; in fact the ide does not generate war files even. The deployment should be done manually.[Read More]
- NetBeans Dominates Developer.com's 2009 Product Awards!
- Patch1 for NetBeans IDE 6.5 Now Available
- Tomcat Log files
- Why cannot some templates be opened in editor?
- Patch4 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Sun Supports Software Freedom Day : Sep 20 2008
- Patch3 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Regenerating .java file from a .form file
- Patch2 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Importing Code Templates