Sunday Jan 27, 2008
Tuesday Dec 25, 2007
By karthikr on Dec 25, 2007
When I go into my project properties dialog's run category panel and check the servers dropdown I only see Glassfish...I'm unable to set it to Tomcat.
The most likely reason is the project's Java EE version. A project's Java EE version can only be set while creating a project and cannot be changed later; of course, the target server for a project can be changed anytime later (using the 'Run' category panel in the project properties dialog), but only the installed servers that support the Java EE version of the project will be presented for selection.[Read More]
- NetBeans Dominates Developer.com's 2009 Product Awards!
- Patch1 for NetBeans IDE 6.5 Now Available
- Tomcat Log files
- Why cannot some templates be opened in editor?
- Patch4 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Sun Supports Software Freedom Day : Sep 20 2008
- Patch3 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Regenerating .java file from a .form file
- Patch2 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Importing Code Templates