Monday Apr 07, 2008
Wednesday Dec 19, 2007
By karthikr on Dec 19, 2007
Recently a bug was filed in issuezilla (http://www.netbeans.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=121491) that was identified by the responsible engineer as really an issue with the user's application design and as such is a support issue rather than a bug. What is the best way to handle such bugs?
The following is one possible method:
- Update the bug with links to support options namely support contracts, community support etc. (as was done for 121491).
- Close the bug as INVALID.
- NetBeans Dominates Developer.com's 2009 Product Awards!
- Patch1 for NetBeans IDE 6.5 Now Available
- Tomcat Log files
- Why cannot some templates be opened in editor?
- Patch4 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Sun Supports Software Freedom Day : Sep 20 2008
- Patch3 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Regenerating .java file from a .form file
- Patch2 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Importing Code Templates