Thursday Oct 30, 2008
In the NetBeans template manager (Tools | Templates) , there is an Open In Editor button that lets the users open the selected template in an editor for custom modifications. But the button is disabled for some templates. In general, this is a conscious design decision by the developers of the relevant module to not support custom modifications for that template.[Read More]
Tuesday Jul 08, 2008
By karthikr on Jul 08, 2008
In NetBeans, Tools | Editor | 'Code Templates' tab can be used to create new code templates. This entry details how to import code templates defined in NetBeans 6.0 editor into NetBeans 6.1. Even though the details are specific to these two versions, the concept should apply to any NetBeans version.[Read More]
- NetBeans Dominates Developer.com's 2009 Product Awards!
- Patch1 for NetBeans IDE 6.5 Now Available
- Tomcat Log files
- Why cannot some templates be opened in editor?
- Patch4 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Sun Supports Software Freedom Day : Sep 20 2008
- Patch3 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Regenerating .java file from a .form file
- Patch2 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Importing Code Templates