Thursday Oct 16, 2008
Thursday Sep 04, 2008
By karthikr on Sep 04, 2008
A new patch for NetBeans IDE 6.1 is now available on the Update Center. The patch includes fixes in modules for BPEL, C/C++, Composite Application, Database, Editing Files, GlassFish, IDE Platform, JSF, Java, Java Debugger, Java Profiler, Mercurial, NetBeans 6.1, NetBeans Plugin Development, Platform, RESTful Web Services, Ruby, SOA, Spring Web MVC, Visual JSF, WSDL, Web Applications, Web Services, XML and Schema. The patch is available in English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Brazilian Portuguese languages. For more information, see NetBeans 6.1 Patches Info.
The NetBeans community asked for more frequent updates, and we're doing it.
The timing and the number of fixes in a patch varies, but we're keeping up the
pace with solid updates that benefit the community. If you want to nominate more bugs to be included
in future patches, just take a look at the wiki page.
The update is easy to install when the NetBeans IDE is running. Just click on the globe in the status bar or go to Tools -> Plugins -> Updates tab, then follow the installation instructions.
The updates are also available in zipped format on SunSolve.
Wednesday Jul 09, 2008
Monday May 26, 2008
By karthikr on May 26, 2008
For more information, see
- NetBeans Dominates Developer.com's 2009 Product Awards!
- Patch1 for NetBeans IDE 6.5 Now Available
- Tomcat Log files
- Why cannot some templates be opened in editor?
- Patch4 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Sun Supports Software Freedom Day : Sep 20 2008
- Patch3 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Regenerating .java file from a .form file
- Patch2 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Importing Code Templates