Wednesday Dec 10, 2008
A new patch for NetBeans IDE 6.5 is now available on the Update Center. The patch includes fixes in modules for Auto Update Services, Ant, BlueJ Project Support, C/C++, Database, GUI Builder, GlassFish v3 Prelude, GlassFish v3 Prelude - JRuby, IDE Platform, Java, Java EE, Web Applications, Java Profiler, NetBeans 6.5, PHP, Platform, RESTful Web Services, Ruby and Rails, SaaS Services Support and UML. The patch is available in English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Brazilian Portuguese languages. For more information, see NetBeans 6.5 Patches Info.[Read More]
- NetBeans Dominates Developer.com's 2009 Product Awards!
- Patch1 for NetBeans IDE 6.5 Now Available
- Tomcat Log files
- Why cannot some templates be opened in editor?
- Patch4 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Sun Supports Software Freedom Day : Sep 20 2008
- Patch3 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Regenerating .java file from a .form file
- Patch2 for NetBeans IDE 6.1 Now Available
- Importing Code Templates