Monday Jul 21, 2014
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL for Visual Studio is a product including all of the Visual Studio integration. The 1.2.2 version is a release candidate release of this product which is feature complete but still can contain minor bugs and is not suitable for production environments.
This version is appropriate for use with MySQL server versions 5.5-5.6.[Read More]
Tuesday Apr 22, 2014
By Gab Martinez-Oracle on Apr 22, 2014
MySQL for Visual Studio is a product including all of the Visual Studio integration previously available as part of Connector/Net. The 1.2.0 version is an alpha release of this product that intents to introduce users to the new features in this version.[Read More]
Here's where you'll hear about all the new and fun stuff we are doing with MySQL on Windows.
- We've Moved!
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.4 has been released
- You can use MySQL for Visual Studio in Visual Studio 2013 Community edition
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.5 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.8.4 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.7.6 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.6.7 has been released
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.3 has been released
- Creating PivotTables when importing MySQL data using MySQL for Excel
- Importing related MySQL tables into an Excel Data Model using MySQL for Excel