Wednesday Nov 12, 2014
Wednesday Feb 06, 2013
By Gab Martinez-Oracle on Feb 06, 2013
Tuesday Feb 05, 2013
By Gab Martinez-Oracle on Feb 05, 2013
Monday Dec 03, 2012
By fernando on Dec 03, 2012
Monday Nov 26, 2012
By fernando on Nov 26, 2012
for MySQL has been released. This is a maintenance release and is recommended for use in production environments.
It is appropriate for use with MySQL server versions 5.0-5.6.
This is intended to be the final release for Connector/NET 6.4.[Read More]
Friday Nov 09, 2012
By fernando on Nov 09, 2012
for MySQL has been released. This is the GA, recommended for use in production environments.
Major features included are EF 4.3 support, Stored routines debugger integrated into Visual studio, Pluggable authentication & VS2012 support.[Read More]
Friday Oct 19, 2012
Friday Sep 28, 2012
By fernando on Sep 28, 2012
MySQL Connector/Net 6.6.3, a new version of the all-managed .NET driver for MySQL has been released. This is the second of two beta releases intended to introduce users to the new features in the release.[Read More]
Here's where you'll hear about all the new and fun stuff we are doing with MySQL on Windows.
- We've Moved!
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.4 has been released
- You can use MySQL for Visual Studio in Visual Studio 2013 Community edition
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.5 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.8.4 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.7.6 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.6.7 has been released
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.3 has been released
- Creating PivotTables when importing MySQL data using MySQL for Excel
- Importing related MySQL tables into an Excel Data Model using MySQL for Excel