Friday Oct 05, 2012
Code-based migrations is a new feature as part of the Connector/Net support for Entity Framework 4.3.1. In this tutorial we'll see how we can use it so we can keep track of the changes done to our database creating a new application using the code first approach.[Read More]
By GABMARTINEZ on Oct 05, 2012
This walk through is based on the approach of code first and it assumes you have a basic understanding of code first Entity Framework, so please make sure to check this subject before going further with Entity Framework Code Based Migrations. The purpose of this post is to show you how you can upgrade your existing database and use the Code First Migrations to keep track of the changes done in your model and replicate them to your database.[Read More]
Here's where you'll hear about all the new and fun stuff we are doing with MySQL on Windows.
- MySQL for Excel Main Features Video
- Connector/NET 6.8.3 is available as official MySQL Nuget packages
- HowTo Video: Exporting your database using MySQL for Visual Studio
- Guide to create a tunneled SSH connection in MySQL for Excel
- MySQL for Excel 1.2.0 has been released
- Guide to install and configure SSH in a MySQL server on Windows
- MySQL for Visual Studio 1.1.3 GA has been released
- New MySQL web installer, Have you tried it yet?
- MySQL Connector/Net 6.8.3 GA has been released
- MySQL Notifier 1.1.5 has been released