Friday Apr 04, 2014
Dear MySQL Users,
MySQL Connector/NET 6.7.5, a new version of the all-managed .NET driver for MySQL has been released. This is a Maintenance release. It is recommended for production environments. It is appropriate for use with MySQL server versions 5.0-5.7.
It is now available in source and binary form from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/#downloads and mirror sites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point-if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose another download site.)
Also Nuget packages are available:
The documentation is available at:
Enjoy and thanks for the support!
On behalf of the MySQL Connector/NET and the MySQL/ORACLE RE Team.
Tuesday Nov 19, 2013
By Roberto Garcia on Nov 19, 2013
Connector/NET 6.7 provides replication & load balancing configuration that allows to connect to master/slaves environments and at the same time balancing the request over all the available server in this scenario.
This post will show you how to configure and use these new features on a console application.
Here's where you'll hear about all the new and fun stuff we are doing with MySQL on Windows.
- MySQL for Excel new features (1.2.0): Edit Connections
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.7.5 has been released
- How To - Guide to editing MySQL data within Excel
- MySQL for Excel 1.2.1 has been released
- How To - Guide to appending data from Excel to an existing MySQL table
- HowTo: MySQL new toolbar inside the Visual Studio IDE
- MySQL for Visual Studio 1.1.4 is available for download
- How To - Guide to exporting data from Excel to a new MySQL table
- MySQL for Excel Main Features Video
- Connector/NET 6.8.3 is available as official MySQL Nuget packages