Wednesday Nov 12, 2014
Tuesday Aug 20, 2013
By Roberto Garcia on Aug 20, 2013
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL Connector/Net 6.6.6, a new version of the all-managed .NET driver for MySQL has been released. This is a maintenance release for 6.6.x.
This release is feature complete. It is recommended for use in production environments.
It is appropriate for use with MySQL server versions 5.0-5.6
It is now available in source and binary form from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/#downloads and mirror sites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point-if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose another download site.)[Read More]
Here's where you'll hear about all the new and fun stuff we are doing with MySQL on Windows.
- We've Moved!
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.4 has been released
- You can use MySQL for Visual Studio in Visual Studio 2013 Community edition
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.5 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.8.4 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.7.6 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.6.7 has been released
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.3 has been released
- Creating PivotTables when importing MySQL data using MySQL for Excel
- Importing related MySQL tables into an Excel Data Model using MySQL for Excel