MySQL for Visual Studio 1.1.4 is available for download
By Gab Martinez-Oracle on Mar 10, 2014
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL for Visual Studio is a product including all of the Visual Studio integration previously available as part of Connector/Net. The 1.1.4 version is a Maintenance Release of this product. It is suitable for production environments, compatible with Connector/Net 6.8.3 or further versions and supports MySQL server versions 5.0 to 5.6.
MySQL for Visual Studio 1.1.4 version introduces a new feature:
- MySQL Toolbar inside Visual Studio. This toolbar includes: New MySQL Script, Open MySQL Data export tool, Debug routine, Launch MySQL Workbench SQL editor, Open MySQL Utilities command line*.
* Supports Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012 or 2013 Professional Edition or higher.
The fixes included are the following:
- Fix for bug cannot create a new model with EF6 and VS 2013 (Oracle bug # 18105394 MySQL Bug# 71427).
- Fix for MySql Debugger does not evaluate last_insert_id function in watch expression correctly. (Oracle bug #18111085)
- Fix for Parser does not parse "If (" with uneven spaces (Oracle bug #17981407).
- Fix for Parser does not recognize full string literal syntax (charsets, collation) (Oracle bug #18169145).
- Official Documentation link
- Bugs: http://bugs.mysql.com
- MySQL for Visual Studio forum: http://forums.mysql.com/index.php?174
Enjoy and thanks for the support!