MySQL Connector/Net 6.8.2 RC has been released
By Roberto Garcia on Dec 13, 2013
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL Connector/Net 6.8.2, a new version of the all-managed .NET driver for MySQL has been released. This is a RC release for 6.8.x and it's not recommended for production environments.
It is appropriate for use with MySQL server versions 5.0-5.6
It is now available in source and binary form from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/#downloads and mirror sites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point-if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose another download site.)
The 6.8.2 version of MySQL Connector/Net has support for Entity Framework 6.0 and includes:
- Fix for WI# 838, Model First is broken for string columns with unbounded length.
- Fix for NullReferenceException when try to save entity with TINYINY or BIGINT as PK (MySql bug #70888, Oracle bug #17866076).
- Fix for .Net connector does not add auto_increment to bigint columns (MySql Bug #70602).
- Fix for Entity Framework migration with Foreign Key fails. (MySql Bug #70795).
- Fix for fields of type TIME(3) don't read milliseconds (MySql bug #70377)
- Fix for Wrong milliseconds serialization (MySql bug #70686).
- Fix for Stack overflow exception on spatial types
The release is available to download at http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/#downloads
You can view current Connector/Net documentation at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/connector-net.html
You can find our team blog at http://blogs.oracle.com/MySQLOnWindows
You can also post questions on our forums at http://forums.mysql.com/
Enjoy and thanks for the support!