Monday Feb 10, 2014
Tuesday Feb 04, 2014
By Javier Rivera-Oracle on Feb 04, 2014
This is the second part of two series of blog posts to setup a SSH connection on Windows from scratch. The first part can be found here.
This article describes in step by step fashion a guide on how to create and configure a SSH Tunnel with port forwarding to a remote MySQL server running FreeSSHd on Windows using Putty locally.
Here's where you'll hear about all the new and fun stuff we are doing with MySQL on Windows.
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.4 has been released
- You can use MySQL for Visual Studio in Visual Studio 2013 Community edition
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.5 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.8.4 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.7.6 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.6.7 has been released
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.3 has been released
- Creating PivotTables when importing MySQL data using MySQL for Excel
- Importing related MySQL tables into an Excel Data Model using MySQL for Excel
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.2 GA has been released