Tuesday Nov 19, 2013
Monday Nov 11, 2013
By Roberto Garcia on Nov 11, 2013
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL Connector/Net 6.8.1, a new version of the all-managed .NET driver for MySQL has been released. This is a beta release for 6.8.x and it's not recommended for production environments.
It is appropriate for use with MySQL server versions 5.0-5.6
It is now available in source and binary form from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/#downloads and mirror sites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point-if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose another download site.)
The 6.8.1 version of MySQL Connector/Net has support for Entity Framework 6.0
The release is available to download at http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/#downloads
Here's where you'll hear about all the new and fun stuff we are doing with MySQL on Windows.
- How To - Guide to exporting data from Excel to a new MySQL table
- MySQL for Excel Main Features Video
- Connector/NET 6.8.3 is available as official MySQL Nuget packages
- HowTo Video: Exporting your database using MySQL for Visual Studio
- Guide to create a tunneled SSH connection in MySQL for Excel
- MySQL for Excel 1.2.0 has been released
- Guide to install and configure SSH in a MySQL server on Windows
- MySQL for Visual Studio 1.1.3 GA has been released
- New MySQL web installer, Have you tried it yet?
- MySQL Connector/Net 6.8.3 GA has been released