Tuesday Nov 19, 2013
Monday Nov 11, 2013
By Roberto Garcia on Nov 11, 2013
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL Connector/Net 6.8.1, a new version of the all-managed .NET driver for MySQL has been released. This is a beta release for 6.8.x and it's not recommended for production environments.
It is appropriate for use with MySQL server versions 5.0-5.6
It is now available in source and binary form from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/#downloads and mirror sites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point-if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose another download site.)
The 6.8.1 version of MySQL Connector/Net has support for Entity Framework 6.0
The release is available to download at http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/#downloads
Here's where you'll hear about all the new and fun stuff we are doing with MySQL on Windows.
- We've Moved!
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.4 has been released
- You can use MySQL for Visual Studio in Visual Studio 2013 Community edition
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.5 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.8.4 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.7.6 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.6.7 has been released
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.3 has been released
- Creating PivotTables when importing MySQL data using MySQL for Excel
- Importing related MySQL tables into an Excel Data Model using MySQL for Excel