Tuesday Apr 30, 2013
Friday Apr 26, 2013
By Javier Treviño on Apr 26, 2013
The MySQL Windows Experience Team is proud to announce the release of MySQL for Excel version 1.1.1 GA, the latest addition to the MySQL Installer for Windows.
- Importing MySQL Data into Excel
- Exporting Excel data directly into MySQL to a new or existing table
- Editing MySQL data directly within Excel
Version 1.1.1 is a maintenance release containing a handful of bug fixes.
You can download it from our official Downloads page at http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/installer/.[Read More]
Wednesday Apr 17, 2013
By GABMARTINEZ on Apr 17, 2013
Friday Apr 12, 2013
By fernando on Apr 12, 2013
Here's where you'll hear about all the new and fun stuff we are doing with MySQL on Windows.
- MySQL for Excel new features (1.2.0): Edit Connections
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.7.5 has been released
- How To - Guide to editing MySQL data within Excel
- MySQL for Excel 1.2.1 has been released
- How To - Guide to appending data from Excel to an existing MySQL table
- HowTo: MySQL new toolbar inside the Visual Studio IDE
- MySQL for Visual Studio 1.1.4 is available for download
- How To - Guide to exporting data from Excel to a new MySQL table
- MySQL for Excel Main Features Video
- Connector/NET 6.8.3 is available as official MySQL Nuget packages