Tuesday Apr 30, 2013
Friday Apr 26, 2013
By Javier Trevi�o-Oracle on Apr 26, 2013
The MySQL Windows Experience Team is proud to announce the release of MySQL for Excel version 1.1.1 GA, the latest addition to the MySQL Installer for Windows.
- Importing MySQL Data into Excel
- Exporting Excel data directly into MySQL to a new or existing table
- Editing MySQL data directly within Excel
Version 1.1.1 is a maintenance release containing a handful of bug fixes.
You can download it from our official Downloads page at http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/installer/.[Read More]
Wednesday Apr 17, 2013
By Gab Martinez-Oracle on Apr 17, 2013
Friday Apr 12, 2013
By fernando on Apr 12, 2013
Here's where you'll hear about all the new and fun stuff we are doing with MySQL on Windows.
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.4 has been released
- You can use MySQL for Visual Studio in Visual Studio 2013 Community edition
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.5 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.8.4 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.7.6 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.6.7 has been released
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.3 has been released
- Creating PivotTables when importing MySQL data using MySQL for Excel
- Importing related MySQL tables into an Excel Data Model using MySQL for Excel
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.2 GA has been released