Saturday Mar 23, 2013
MySQL Connector/Net 6.5.6, a new maintenance release of our 6.5 series, has been released. This release is GA quality and is appropriate for use in production environments. Please note that 6.6 is our latest driver series and is the recommended product for development. It is now available in source and binary form from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/#downloads and mirror sites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point-if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose another download site.)[Read More]
By fernando on Mar 23, 2013
MySQL Connector/Net 6.7.0, a new version of the all-managed .NET driver for MySQL has been released. This is the first of two alpha releases intended to introduce users to the new features in the release. This release is not feature complete and there are significant limitations but it should be stable enough for users to understand the new features and how we expect them to work. As is the case with all non-GA releases, it should not be used in any production environment. It is appropriate for use with MySQL server versions 5.0-5.6
Here's where you'll hear about all the new and fun stuff we are doing with MySQL on Windows.
- We've Moved!
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.4 has been released
- You can use MySQL for Visual Studio in Visual Studio 2013 Community edition
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.5 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.8.4 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.7.6 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.6.7 has been released
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.3 has been released
- Creating PivotTables when importing MySQL data using MySQL for Excel
- Importing related MySQL tables into an Excel Data Model using MySQL for Excel