Wednesday Feb 06, 2013
MySQL Server 5.6 GA has several new features. These new features are supported in the latest version of Connector/Net 6.6.5. We'll review them into a brief introduction and example about how to use them inside any .Net Application.[Read More]
Tuesday Feb 05, 2013
By Gab Martinez-Oracle on Feb 05, 2013
A new version for Connector/Net 6.6 has been released. This new 6.6.5 version includes several new features that support the new capabilities included in MySQL Server 5.6, which recently has became at GA state.
Here's where you'll hear about all the new and fun stuff we are doing with MySQL on Windows.
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.4 has been released
- You can use MySQL for Visual Studio in Visual Studio 2013 Community edition
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.5 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.8.4 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.7.6 has been released
- MySQL Connector/NET 6.6.7 has been released
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.3 has been released
- Creating PivotTables when importing MySQL data using MySQL for Excel
- Importing related MySQL tables into an Excel Data Model using MySQL for Excel
- MySQL for Excel 1.3.2 GA has been released