Monday Jul 09, 2012
Wednesday Sep 09, 2009
By Lenz Grimmer on Sep 09, 2009
The MySQL Community Team maintains a calendar to keep track of Open Source events and conferences that might be relevant from a MySQL point of view (either by submitting a talk, sponsoring or attending it). This calendar is now public - you can either look at the HTML version on the MySQL Forge or subscribe to the iCal feed (e.g. using Mozilla Sunbird or Lightning).
Are we missing an event? If you know any other events that should be included in this calendar, please submit your suggestions via this event submission form. Thank you!
Get the latest updates on products, technology, news, events, webcasts, customers and more.
- MySQL April Newsletter is Published!
- What a MySQL Developer Needs to Know
- On Choosing Mature Technologies
- MYSQL User Group Meeting Korea
- Is The Performance of Your MySQL Database Important?
- Improve Performance of a MySQL Database with Partitioning
- MySQL User Group Meeting Hyderabad, India, April 10, 2015
- A Single Command to Backup MySQL Cluster Data
- The MySQL Central @ OpenWorld 2015 Call for Papers is Open!
- Harness the Power of MySQL By Learning to Build Databases