By Lenka Kasparova-Oracle on Nov 28, 2014
Please find below list of events where you can find MySQL at. We are looking forward to talking to you!
- PHP Brazil, Osasco, Sao Paulo, Brazil (December 4-7, 1014)
- We are going to have a MySQL booth at this event as well as we run a MySQL lecture on "Oracle investments in MySQL" given by Airton Lastori, the MySQL Sales Consultant. Airton will be talking about main updates in MySQL 5.7, MySQL Cluster 7.4, MySQL Fabric and more. Check out the improvements in performance, robustness and new options for high-availability, scalability and sharding.
- We are looking forward to meeting you at MySQL booth!
- UK OUG/Tech 14, Liverpool, UK (December 8-10, 2014)
- MySQL is a part of the main Oracle booth (Nr.33). Please watch the organizers' announcements during the conference about the planned whiteboarding sessions run at Oracle booth. We are going to have 2 sessions on following topics:
- MySQL High Availability by Andrew Morgan, the MySQL Product Manager
- Introduction to MySQL by Mark Swarbrick, the MySQL Sales Consultant
- There will be also demo sessions run at the booth among other activities. Do not miss the opportunity to talk to our MySQL experts as well as learn about other Oracle's products. We are looking forward to talking to you in Liverpool!
- OpenSource Enterprise, Tokyo, Japan (December 12, 2014)
- This time MySQL is sharing a booth with Oracle Linux team at the exhibition area. Please come to our booth to learn the newest updates on both, MySQL and Linux.
- If you are interested you can also attend the Linux Keynote on "Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux/Oracle VM" given by Omo Kazuki, the Linux Principal Sales Consultant.
- FOSDEM, Brussels, Belgium (January 31-February 1, 2015)
- As usual we are going to run MySQL presentations at the "MySQL & friends" dev.room. Right now the Call for presentation is still open (by Dec 7th), so the schedule of talks will be announced later on. Please watch the Fosdem website for further news.
- Among the MySQL booth we have also asked for a booth where we can share our resources with Java & Linux team again. We should be informed by organizers soon. Please stay tuned for further updates.