By Bertrand Mattheli�-Oracle on Feb 18, 2015
MySQL Central @ OpenWorld 2015 will take place October 25-29 in San Francisco. It will, as last year, be an integral part of Oracle OpenWorld.
While dates are still subject to change, the Call for Papers (CFP) will likely open around March 25 and close around April 29, remaining open during 5 weeks. You can however already prepare your submission(s) now in order to avoid any rush and be ready to submit once the CFP opens. Here is the information you will need to provide to submit a session:
- Conference session type: This can either be a conference session (45 min), a Birds-of-a-Feather session (45 min), or a tutorial (2 hours). You are obviously welcome to submit several sessions.
- Abstract: 750 characters maximum including spaces
- Speaker’s name(s), e-mail(s), phone(s) and bio(s)
- Track - MySQL Central @ OpenWorld 2015 will have 6 tracks:
- Performance & Scalability
- High Availability
- NoSQL & Big Data
- Cloud and DevOps
- Database Administration
- Architecture and Application Development
Get started now and you will have ample time to prepare your submissions.
Let us know if you have any question. We look forward to a fantastic MySQL Central @ OpenWorld 2015!