Why You Should Attend MySQL Connect, and Register Now
By Bertrand Mattheli�-Oracle on Jul 04, 2012
still wondering if you should sign up? Here are 10 reasons why you definitely
- Learn from other companies how they tackled similar challenges to the ones you’re facing. Find out what they learned along the way, and how you can save time, money and a lot of troubles by avoiding repeating the same mistakes and applying the best practices they’ve developed. You’ll get the chance to hear from organizations including PayPal, Verizon, Twitter, Facebook, Ticketmaster, Ning, Mozilla, CERN, Yahoo! and more!
- Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet the engineers developing and supporting the MySQL products in a single location. You’ll be able to ask them all your questions, which can represent a huge time and money saver.
- Acquire detailed knowledge about InnoDB, the MySQL Optimizer, High Availability strategies, improving performance and scalability, enhancing security and numerous other topics. You’ll hear it straight "from the horse’s mouth" as well as from other MySQL experts in the ecosystem.
- Get a better understanding about Oracle’s MySQL strategy and about the MySQL roadmap, so you can better plan where to use the MySQL database and MySQL Cluster for your next web, cloud-based and other applications.
- Get hands-on experience about improving performance with the MySQL Performance Schema, about using MySQL Utilities, MySQL Cluster and a lot more with eight different Hands-On Labs.
- Express your ideas, engage into discussions and help influence the MySQL roadmap during Birds-of-a-feather sessions about replication, backup, query optimizations and other topics.
- Meet partners and learn about third party tools that could be useful in your architecture.
- Immerse yourself into the MySQL universe and hang out with MySQL experts for two days. The discussions as well as the relationships you will create can be priceless and help you execute on your next projects in a much better and faster way.
- Register Now to save US$500 by taking advantage of the Early bird discount running until July 13. We’ll have parallel tracks so you should consider sending a few team members to make the most of the event. Are you attending or planning to attend Oracle OpenWorld or JavaOne? You can add MySQL Connect to your registration for only US$100!
- Finally, it’s always a lot of fun to attend a MySQL conference. The passion and the energy are contagious…and you’ll likely get plenty of new ideas.
You will find all information about the program in the MySQL Connect Content Catalog. We look forward to seeing you there!
Sponsorship and exhibit opportunities are still available for the conference. You will find more information here.