Oracle OpenWorld: One More Week to Enjoy Early Bird Rate and Extra Discount!
By Wei-Chen Chiu-Oracle on Aug 04, 2011
The early bird registration for Oracle OpenWorld has been extended to August 12. Sign up now to save $500 with the early bird rate, plus an extra $500 discount using the code "MYSQL11", which adds up to $1,000 savings in total compared to the on-site rate!
Don't miss this (extended) opportunity to attend the 40+ MySQL sessions and meet with the MySQL experts face to face. You can find all the MySQL talks at Oracle OpenWorld in the Content Catalog by selecting "MySQL" under the "Database Stream". Highlights include:
- MySQL - The State of the Dolphin, by Tomas Ulin
- Advanced MySQL Replication Architectures, by Lars Thalmann and Luis Soares
- NoSQL Access to MySQL - The Best of Both Worlds, by Andrew Morgan and Bernhard Ocklin
- MySQL Performance Tuning at Ning, by Chris Schneider and Tom Disheroon
- Becoming a Rock Star MySQL DBA, by Sheeri Cabral
- Ticketmaster: Building the Fastest Ticketing Site with MySQL and Oracle Database, by Ed Presz and Jorge Chereque
We look forward to seeing you there!