MySQL Connect Content Catalog Live
By Bertrand Matthelie-Oracle on Jun 25, 2012
We received a lot of very good submissions during the call for papers and we’d like to thank you all again for those, it was a very difficult job to choose.
Overall MySQL Connect will in two days include:
- Keynotes, with speakers such as Oracle Chief Corporate Architect Edward Screven and Vice President of MySQL Engineering Tomas Ulin
- 66 conference sessions, enabling you to hear from:
- Oracle engineers on MySQL 5.6 new features, InnoDB, performance and scalability, security, NoSQL, MySQL Cluster…and more
- MySQL users and customers including Facebook, Twitter, PayPal, Yahoo, Ticketmaster, and CERN
- Internationally recognized MySQL community members and partners on topics such as performance, security or high availability
- 6 Birds-of-a-feather sessions, in which you’ll be able to engage into passionate discussions about replication, backup and other subjects, and help influence the MySQL roadmap
- 8 Hands-On Labs designed to give you hands-on experience about MySQL replication, MySQL Cluster, the MySQL Performance Schema…and more
- Demo pods about MySQL Workbench, MySQL Cluster, MySQL Enterprise Edition and other technologies and services
We’ll also have networking receptions on both Saturday and Sunday evening, enabling you to discuss with the Oracle engineers developing and supporting the MySQL products, as well as with other users and customers. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to meet and learn from our partners in the exhibition hall.
Some of the MySQL Connect speakers such as Henrik Ingo and Andrew Morgan have already blogged about their presence at MySQL Connect, and you can find more information about their sessions or their thoughts about the conference in their blogs. We also published an interview with Tomas Ulin a few weeks ago.
In summary, don’t miss MySQL Connect! And you only have about 3 weeks left to register with the early bird discount and save US$500. Don’t wait, Register Now!
Interested in sponsorship and exhibit opportunities? You will find more information here.