Lower Your Database TCO on Windows by up to 96%
By Bertrand Matthelié on Mar 08, 2012
If you are a Windows user concerned about the new licensing and pricing of SQL Server 2012, we encourage you to try the MySQL TCO Calculator!
You’ll discover how you can reduce your database TCO by up to 96% with MySQL Enterprise Edition vs SQL Server 2012 Enterprise Edition*.
While MySQL is famously known as the "M" of the popular LAMP stack, Microsoft Windows consistently ranks as the #1 development platform for MySQL users in our surveys. Indeed, MySQL on Windows enables you to:
- Achieve Huge Database TCO Savings, while relying on World-Class 24/7 technical support from Oracle.
- Quickly Deploy New Applications, leveraging a database reknown for its ease of use and performance.
- Save Time with the MySQL Visual Management Tools, enabling you for example to be up and running in only 3 minutes!
For more information about developing, deploying and managing MySQL-based applications on Windows:
- Join our webinar: Effectively Deploy New MySQL Applications on Windows on Tuesday, March 27
- Get our white paper: MySQL on Windows – Why, Where and How
Get started today with MySQL on Windows!
* Estimated savings for 3 year database TCO with MySQL Enterprise Edition vs. Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Enterprise Edition, with the following hardware configuration: 4 Intel x86_64 Servers, with 4 CPUs per Server and 8 Cores per CPU.