Discover the MySQL Connect Content Catalog!
By Bertrand Matthelié on Jun 27, 2013
- "The State of the Dolphin", by Oracle's Chief Corporate Architect Edward Screven and VP of MySQL Engineering Tomas Ulin.
- An exciting panel on "Current MySQL Usage Models and Future Developments" with Davi Arnaut from LinkedIn, Daniel Austin from PayPal, Mark Callaghan from Facebook and Calvin Sun from Twitter.
- Oracle MySQL engineers on MySQL 5.6, InnoDB, replication, performance tuning, security, NoSQL, MySQL Cluster, Big Data...and more.
- MySQL customers including the US Census Bureau, Big Fish Games, Booking.com, Ticketmaster, and Tumblr.
- Internationally recognized MySQL community members and partners on topics such as performance, MySQL 5.6, backup, MySQL in the Cloud, OpenStack and Hadoop.
6 Birds-of-a-feather sessions about sharding, replication, backup, and other subjects.
8 Hands-On Labs designed to give you hands-on experience about MySQL replication, the MySQL Performance Schema, MySQL Cluster...and more.
6 Tutorials providing you in-depth knowledge about MySQL Performance Tuning best practices, enhancing productivity with MySQL 5.6 new features or the essentials to get started with MySQL (tutorials are available as an add-on package to MySQL Connect registrants).
Demo pods and exhibitors, to learn more about Partner’s and Oracle’s offerings.
Receptions on both Saturday and Sunday nights, enabling you to ask all your questions to Oracle's MySQL engineers and to network with some of the world’s best MySQL professionals.
Check out the MySQL Connect content catalog and find out about the amazing sessions you have the opportunity to attend.
Reminder: The early bird discount is running until July 19, Register Now to save US$500!
Plan to Attend Oracle OpenWorld or JavaOne? Add the MySQL Connect event
to your Oracle OpenWorld or JavaOne registration for only US$100.
Exhibit/Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
We look forward to seeing you at MySQL Connect!