By Bertrand Matthelie-Oracle on Aug 12, 2014
MySQL Central @ OpenWorld is less than 7 weeks away, have you registered?
The event represents a unique opportunity to boost your MySQL skills and hear from Oracle's MySQL engineers along with customers, partners and MySQL community members.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should join us:
- Better understand Oracle's MySQL strategy. Hear straight from the source how Oracle is driving MySQL innovation, and what are the latest news and plans.
- Meet the engineers developing and supporting the MySQL products. You'll have the opportunity to ask them all your questions, which can save you significant time and money.
- Learn about real-world experiences from other organizations. You'll hear from MySQL experts at Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Booking.com, Ticketmaster, Yahoo! and others.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge about InnoDB, best of both worlds "SQL & NoSQL" strategies, MySQL Fabric, MySQL Cluster, performance and scalability tuning, security and numerous other topics.
- Take a deep dive into MySQL Fabric, MySQL Replication, Getting started with MySQL and more with 6 tutorials.
- Get hands-on experience using MySQL EXPLAIN, MySQL Utilities or the new MySQL Workbench performance tools with eight different Hands-On Labs.
- Express your ideas and engage into great discussions during six Birds-of-a-feather sessions about InnoDB, High Availability, Backup, GIS and other topics.
- Immerse yourself into the MySQL universe and network with MySQL experts for several days. You’ll love the passion and the energy, and you’ll likely get many new ideas.
- Access all of the Oracle OpenWorld keynotes and extensive content.
- Have fun! You’ll meet both old and new faces, have a lot of fun during the OpenWorld and MySQL receptions, and be able to enjoy world-class entertainment.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, Register Now to save US$200 over the onsite price!
We look forward to seeing you at MySQL Central @ OpenWorld!