By Bertrand Matthelie-Oracle on Jan 28, 2014
As announced last month, MySQL Connect will this year be aligned with Oracle OpenWorld and run from Monday September 29 to Thursday October 2, 2014, in San Francisco.
The MySQL Connect and Oracle OpenWorld Calls for Papers will also open at the same time, and you will most likely be able to submit your sessions between March 4 and April 8 (dates subject to change).
While you will have 5 weeks or so to actually submit your talk proposals, you can already prepare your submissions NOW in order to be ready to submit then, and here is the key information you need to do so. In order to submit a session, you will need to provide:
- Conference session type: This can be either a conference session (1 hour), a Birds-of-a-Feather session (1 hour), or a tutorial (2,5 hours). You are obviously welcome to submit several sessions.
- Abstract: 750 characters maximum including spaces
- Speaker’s name(s), e-mail(s), phone(s) and bio(s)
- Track - MySQL Connect 2014 will have 5 tracks:
- Performance & Scalability
- High Availability and Replication
- Cloud & Big Data
- Database Administration and DevOps
- Architecture & Application Development
Get going now and you will have ample time to prepare your MySQL Connect presentations submissions! Let us know if you have any question.
We look forward to a fantastic MySQL Connect 2014!