By Antoinette O'Sullivan on Feb 04, 2013
Learn to create best-of-breed web applications with the MySQL and PHP - Developing Dynamic Web Applications course.
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Describe the LAMP architecture
- Use the basic components of PHP to build a foundation for more complex web applications
- Understand the basic components of MySQL
- Use SQL query commands to retrieve data from the MYSQL database
- Change table data using the SQL Data Manipulation Language (DML) commands
- Retrieve data from multiple MySQL tables using Joins
- Create web based forms that interact with the end user and the data within MySQL
- Use session handling to authenticate and monitor user identities
- Describe the purpose of template systems
You can take this instructor-led course as a:
- Live Virtual Class: Take this course from your own desk. No travel required. Choose from the many events already on the schedule suiting different timezones.
- In-Class: Travel to an education center. Below are some of the events already on the schedule.
|Location||Date|| Delivery Language
| Rome, Italy
||6 May 2013
|| 25 March 2013
|Lisbon, Portugal|| 15 April 2013
|Porto, Portugal|| 15 April 2013
|Barcelona, Spain|| 2 April 2013
|Madrid, Spain|| 4 March 2013
|Tunis, Tunisia|| 18 March 2013
To register for this course, request another event or learn more about the authentic MySQL Curriculum, go to http://oracle.com/education/mysql.