Thursday Dec 20, 2012
Wednesday Dec 05, 2012
By Bertrand Matthelié on Dec 05, 2012
We'll be running 3 webinars next week and hope many of you will be able to join us:
MySQL Replication: Simplifying Scaling and HA with GTIDs
Wednesday, December 12, at 15.00 Central European Time
Join the MySQL replication developers for a deep dive into the design and implementation of Global Transaction Identifiers (GTIDs) and how they enable users to simplify MySQL scaling and HA. GTIDs are one of the most significant new replication capabilities in MySQL 5.6, making it simple to track and compare replication progress between the master and slave servers.
MySQL 5.6: Building the Next Generation of Web/Cloud/SaaS/Embedded Applications and Services
Thursday, December 13, at 9.00 am Pacific Time
As the world's most popular web database, MySQL has quickly become the leading cloud database, with most providers offering MySQL-based services. Indeed, built to deliver web-based applications and to scale out, MySQL's architecture and features make the database a great fit to deliver cloud-based applications. In this webinar we will focus on the improvements in MySQL 5.6 performance, scalability, and availability designed to enable DBA and developer agility in building the next generation of web-based applications.
Getting the Best MySQL Performance in Your Products: Part IV, Partitioning
Friday, December 14, at 9.00 am Pacific Time
We're adding Partitioning to our extremely popular "Getting the Best MySQL Performance in Your Products" webinar series. Partitioning can greatly increase the performance of your queries, especially when doing full table scans over large tables. Partitioning is also an excellent way to manage very large tables. It's one of the best ways to build higher performance into your product's embedded or bundled MySQL, and particularly for hardware-constrained appliances and devices.
We have live Q&A during all webinars so you'll get the opportunity to ask your questions!
Get the latest updates on products, technology, news, events, webcasts, customers and more.
- Update on the MySQL Connect 2014 Call for Papers
- Demonstrate Your Expertise with MySQL 5.6 Certifications
- Upcoming EMEA Events with MySQL 2014
- SIG - MySQL meeting in Berlin, Germany!
- Beginning on the MySQL Command Line
- Zyme Relies on MySQL Enterprise Edition to Deliver High Quality Global Channel Insights to Customers
- MySQL Connectors, a Real Plus for Developers
- Hot Off The Press: MySQL February Newsletter
- MySQL Cluster is a Resilient and Scalable Database Platform
- How Important is the Performance of Your Database