Musings on Oracle's Maximum Availability Architecture (MAA), by members of Oracle Development team. Note that we may not have the bandwidth to answer generic questions on MAA.
- Oracle Global Data Services (GDS): Part 2 – Load Balancing Use Cases
- Oracle GoldenGate Active-Active Part 3
- Oracle Database 12c: RMAN Enhancements
- Oracle MAA Part 4: Gold HA Reference Architecture
- Oracle Database 12c Global Data Services: Part 1 – Automated Workload Management for Replicated Databases
- Oracle Reinvents Database Protection with Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance
- Oracle Database High Availability at Oracle OpenWorld 2014 - Download Your Schedule Now !
- Oracle MAA Part 3: Silver HA Reference Architecture
- Backup to Oracle Cloud - Introduction to Oracle Database Backup Service
- Welcome to the MAA Blog!!