By Luz Mestre-Oracle on Dec 17, 2013
First of all, we need to create the environment:
1. Create a Persistent Store (FileStore) FileStore-0
2. Create JMS server target to manage server MS1, persistent Store FileStore-0
3. Create a JMS Module target to MS1
4. Create a Connection factory JNDI name: CF (default targeting)
5. Create a Queue JNDI name Queue-0 (subdeployment target to the JMS server)
6. Restart Managed Server
Then, lets add some messages to your queue:
1. Add QueueSend to classpath
set CLASSPATH=C:\jms\queue send transaction;%CLASSPATH%
2. <wls_domain>/bin/. ./setDonmainEnv.sh
3. java QueueSendTX t3://localhost:7003 QueuePS1 ConnectionFactoryPS1
Finally, lets dump the FileStore to a xml file, make sure your MS1 is stopped and then execute:
1. java weblogic.store.Admin
2. openfile -store FileStore-0
3. dump -store FileStore-0 -out MyStore.xml -conn -deep
4. close -store FileStore-0
Below you can see,
QueueSendTX.java: source code of QueueSendTX.java.
beforeConsumption.xml: is the dump when I added 9 messages to my Queue.
consumed.xml: is the dump after messages were removed from the queue.