Monday Sep 01, 2014
Wednesday Jul 30, 2014
By Luz Mestre-Oracle on Jul 30, 2014
The answer is very simple, please go the the link below and select the version you want to install.
It is a different story if you are adding one instance of your legacy systems, those versions are not available in the link above. You probably have the installer already.
However, if you don't have it, you can request the media as described in this My Oracle Support document:
Requesting Physical Shipment or Download URL for Software Media (Doc ID 1071023.1)
** you need to be logged to your My Oracle Support account to access the link.
My name is Luz Mestre. I work as Principal Technical Support Engineer at Oracle Support. I'll post here the most interesting challenges I have in my daily work. The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- How to Stop Node Manager?
- JSSE and WebLogic Server in WebLogic Server 11g
- Why does my Weblogic Server takes a Long Time to Start?
- How can I fix java.lang.OutOfMemoryError?
- Error Correction Policy and Lifetime Support for Weblogic Server
- How to collect a heap dump?
- Where can I get the latest version of Java 6?
- How to start WebLogic Server using default scripts?
- How do I specify certicom ciphersuite in weblogic 11g?
- Where can I Download Weblogic Server?